Basement Watchdog offers several support options for our products such as tips, tutorials
and troubleshooting guides. We are here for your and ready to help in any way we can.
Battery Filler Bottle - No Mess. No Fuss.
*For use with distilled water only
The Basement Watchdog Battery Refilling Bottle makes adding water
to your Basement Watchdog Battery quick and easy. Just add distilled
water to the bottle, remove the battery caps and press the nozzle onto
each cell of the battery. The flow of water stops automatically when the
cell is filled to the correct height.
- Automatically fills the Basement Watchdog Batteries
(30HDC140S or 24EP6) to the optimum level
- No more spills or overflowing
- Holds 60 oz. distilled water
- Easy to use
- Unscrew the cap of the bottle, add
distilled water and screw the cap back
onto the bottle.
*Never add acid to the battery by using
- Remove the battery caps of the
battery (see instructions within your
- Press the nozzle of the bottle into
each cell. The flow of water stops
automatically when the cell is filled to
the correct height.